Monday, April 19, 2010

Updated Tuna

Do you ever have a hankering for tuna? I'm talking bumble bee tuna in water from a can hankering? Last night I was trying to figure out what I wanted to make for my Monday lunch....and I wanted tuna. Not plain tuna, but an updated version of tuna. Hear me out....

Updated Tuna:
1 can bumble bee tuna (in water)
1 1/2 T mayo (more or less depending on how you like your tuna)
2 spears of dill pickles
1 small gala apple

Cut up your spears of dill pickles into bite size pieces. Then cut up your small gala apple into bite size pieces. Drain your tuna, add mayo, pickles, and apples and then mix! If you're really adventurous try adding just a little fresh white onion as well.

Personally I like to let mine chill overnight in the fridge, but if you want to eat it right away by all means do!

Great atop Ritz crackers!! There's just something about tuna, pickles and apples that are extra yummy!

Can think of a better way to enjoy Monday lunch at the office.

Enjoy!
-AKL

No comments:

Post a Comment