Saturday, January 16, 2010

A new laptop and a day away


Well, Jared finally bought me my very own laptop. Currently as I write this blog I'm sitting in the basement watching The Office with Jared and the dogs. Here's the kicker, Jared has his laptop out as well and we are both typing away. Yes, we're pathetic.

We decided to take the morning and head to Aurora and spend some time at the Southlands mall. We had an awesome lunch at Tokyo Joe's. If you are ever in the area you should try it out. The best part of our day....I found the perfume I wore on our wedding day! It brings back so many memories. Still hard to believe we've been married for over 6 years. I wonder what this next year will bring....

I went through my cookbooks this evening and found 3 new recipes I'm going to tackle this week. Looking at steak with herb butter, mustard pork chops, and corn chowder. I'll let you know how the meals turn out.

Quick Starbucks update....It's currently day 16 and I'm still going strong! Maybe after awhile I won't even crave it. I must admit that today that I almost cracked and went for a chai, but I didn't!!

All in all it was a wonderful day!

-AKL

No comments:

Post a Comment